- Learn to make computers do anything
- Own anything
- Never run out of work
- Put others to work
- Gain key strategic knowledge of the dominant industry
- Multiply your knowledge on the stock market
- Be recognized
- Have hot girlfriends for a week or two at a time
- Have no friends
- Have no coworkers (they're all central)
- Crippling loneliness and resentment
- Flexible hours
Then, they think they own me when I'm at Martha's Vineyard fucking their niece. I'm like, what?
Interestingly, I never met a girl that doesn't like the way it feels when I back her into a corner. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.